Spray tan Banbury
Sun Junkie - for a more natural tan
Here at Universal Therapy we use Sun Junkie spray tanning solutions. This revolutionary spray tanning system enables a flexible colour to suit your natural skin tone. Delivering a gorgeous sun kissed brown colour.
It is no secret that there are many unsightly fake tans on the market. But we know that Sun Junkie is flawless. It has guaranteed results to give you a seamless, all-over body tan.
So how does your Sun Junkie tan work?
Using the specially made airbrush, it atomises the Sun Spray forming a cooling vapour. This vapour is then applied to the skin in an even application. The active ingredient in Sun Junkie is Dihydroxyacetone (DHA) which is what gives you that bronzed glow. The misconception is that the more DHA in the tan, the better, but at Universal Therapy we know that this is simply not true!
Here are a few tips on preparing for your tan and maintaining the results:
- Exfoliate before hand, either the morning of your tan or the night before. Pay close attention to your ankles, knees, elbows and knuckles
- Shave or wax at least 12 hours before your tan
- Before your tan, avoid any moisturisers or deodorants that may act as a barrier to the application
- Arrive in loose fitting clothes to give your tan a chance to dry out. Flip-flops are a good choice of footwear.
During the first five hours after your tan you should:
- Avoid washing or wear tight clothes
- Avoid exercise
Wait at least 8 hours before you wash to allow your tan to settle in.
With regular moisturising your Sun Junkie tan will last between 5 to 10 days. You can also retain your tan with the Sun Junkie moose, which you can purchase from our salon. Sun junkie is the perfect formula for the best and most natural tanning results!
- 9am - 6pm
- 9am - 9pm
- 9am - 6pm
- 9am - 5pm